[MARMAM] Blue whale photo-identified along the NW coast of Spain

Bruno Díaz López bruno at thebdri.com
Sat Sep 23 13:20:50 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

We would like to announce that the BDRI have photo-identified one blue whale last wednesday along the NW coast of Spain. We have good pictures of both sides including the mottling pigmentation and also the dorsal fin.

For those colleagues working with this species along the NE Atlantic please contact me and we will send you the pictures in order to match with your catalogue.
Kind regards,

Bruno Díaz López
Chief biologist and Director
The Bottlenose Dolphin Research Institute BDRI
Avenida Beiramar 192, O Grove 36980, Spain
www.thebdri.com
0034 684 248552

This email is confidential to the intended recipient(s) and the contents may be legally privileged or contain proprietary and private informations. It is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this email. If received in error, please notify the sender and delete the message from your system immediately. Please note that neither the Bottlenose Dolphin Research Institute BDRI nor the sender accept any responsibility for any viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and the attachments (if any). Thank you for your cooperation.

.