[MARMAM] Seeking video clips of marine mammals breaching

Biedron, Ingrid ibiedron at oceana.org
Thu Oct 19 10:08:00 PDT 2017

Oceana is seeking video clips of marine mammals breaching, and we're having trouble finding video clips in a moderate price range. We are looking for clips that owners are willing to share or license and would be willing to license the clips from owners of the material for this specific use.

The footage would be used for a 30-second, unbranded video to celebrate the Marine Mammal Protection Act.

Here's what our videographer is seeking:

  *   Hi-definition 16 X 9 shots of marine mammals jumping out of the water, preferably with a tight or medium framing.
  *   Ideally a variety: dolphins, whales, seals, sea lions, etc.

If you have footage you're willing to license to Oceana for this video, please contact Patrick Mustain (pmustain at oceana.org<mailto:pmustain at oceana.org>).

Thank you,

Ingrid

Ingrid Biedron, Ph.D. | Marine Scientist and Campaign Manager
1350 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington, DC 20036
DC Office +1.202.467.1962 | Mobile +1.202.294.4364 | F +1.202.833.3900
E ibiedron at oceana.org<mailto:ibiedron at oceana.org>| W www.oceana.org<http://www.oceana.org/>