[MARMAM] Reminder: Survey on gender-specific experiences in marine mammal science

Amanda Bradford - NOAA Federal amanda.bradford at noaa.gov
Sun Oct 15 16:59:23 PDT 2017

Dear MARMAM Community,

Thank you so much to all of you who have participated in our anonymous
survey to evaluate gender-specific experiences in marine mammal science.

To those of you who haven’t yet participated, there is still time!  While
we will be presenting results through 15 October 2017 at the Women in
Marine Mammal Science
<https://www.marinemammalscience.org/outside-conferences-workshops-symposia/workshop-women-marine-mammal-science-breaking-barriers-success-28-october-2017/>
Workshop, we have decided to keep the survey active through the month of
October so that we can continue to seek participation during the conference
period.

A reminder that this brief survey is in intended for anyone seeking or
pursuing a career in or associated with marine mammal science, regardless
of gender or place of residence/origin or participation in the conference
or workshop.

To begin the survey, click here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMP6vBO1aZ8JmPu5G40B3ZSIncvih0_ajp33kRRH-wXGfJkw/viewform>
or copy the following address into your web browser: https://goo.gl/EzYmBx.
More details are included in the original email (below.)

Thank you,

WIMMS Workshop Organizers

Erin Ashe

Amanda Bradford