[MARMAM] SMM2017 Conference Merchandise Sale!

Katherina Audley admin at marinemammalscience.org
Mon Oct 2 12:52:19 PDT 2017

Greetings from your conference co-chairs!

We're only a few weeks away from SMM2017! To celebrate this year's biennial
conference, we are offering a variety of SMM2017 merchandise
<http://smmconference.org/merchandise> , including t-shirts, hats and hockey
jerseys, that captures the look and feel of the conference and this year's
destination - Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada! See it all here:
http://www.smmconference.org/merchandise

If you want to guarantee you'll get some of this awesome swag, you must
pre-purchase items by October 6 at 12 (noon) ADT - yes that's noon, Halifax
time. After that point, your only chance to purchase merchandise will be at
the conference and this will be a limited selection of remaining stock and
at a first-come, first-served basis.

All prices for these items are in USD. You can purchase any of these items
through the smmconference.org registration menu
<https://www.xcdsystem.com/smm/attendee/attendee_registration.cfm> . Scroll
down the page under registration / workshops to select your items.

Note that you must complete payment for merchandise you have selected before
the October 6 deadline for the order to be considered competed ­ incomplete
order/payments will not be counted when we tally our merchandise quantities.

See you all soon!

Cheers,

Tonya and Hilary