[MARMAM] Research project participant request

amber amberdevere at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 3 13:24:01 PDT 2017

Dear MARMAM subscribers,

I am a PhD student currently conducting research on pinniped emotions. I am
reaching out to the marine mammal community to ask if anyone with relevant
experience would be willing to participate in this project.

The project aims to assess rater perceptions of California sea lion and
harbor seal emotional experiences. I am therefore looking for anyone who
has experience working with these species (such as conducting research
with, or working as a volunteer, intern, trainer, or keeper) who would be
willing to spend 30-45 minutes completing an online questionnaire.

If you would be interested in participating in this project, the link below
will take you to the online survey. If you have any questions about
participation in the project, or the project itself, please contact Amber
de Vere at amber.devere at usm.edu.

https://usmep.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bOuiRZ0WPaglO3X

Please also feel free to forward this information on to anyone of relevance
who you think would be suitable and interested in participating in this
research.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Regards,

Amber de Vere

--
Amber de Vere, M.A.
Oxford University, B.A. (Biological Sciences)