[MARMAM] 2nd Oceanoise Asia symposium

Yoko Mitani yo_mitani at mac.com
Sun Nov 5 22:59:02 PST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the 2nd Oceanoise Asia symposium will
be held in Hakodate, Hokkaido, a beautiful city of northern Japan,
during June 5-7, 2018.

This symposium is open for anyone who is interested in marine
bioacoustics and/or noise effects on marine fauna. Extensive marine
engineering works are on-going in Asian waters, where high marine
biodiversity has been documented. We hope this symposium will provide
a good forum for discussion on this theme in Asia.

For more information, please see

http://ubac.jp/OceanoiseAsia.html

All the best,

Yoko

--
三谷曜子 Yoko Mitani
北海道大学北方生物圏フィールド科学センター
Email: yo_mitani at fsc.hokudai.ac.jp

Yoko MITANI
Laboratory of Marine Ecosystem Change Analysis
Hakodate Marine Station, Field Science Center for
Northern Biosphere, Hokkaido University
Hakodate Research Center for Fisheries and Oceans
20-5 Benten-cho, Hakodate, Hokkaido 040-0051, JAPAN
TEL: +81-138-85-6558; FAX: +81-138-85-6625
E-mail: yo_mitani at fsc.hokudai.ac.jp