[MARMAM] Robotics Technology course for monitoring marine mammals

Stephanie Barnicoat s.barnicoat at seiche.com
Wed May 31 03:06:56 PDT 2017

Hi All,

Are you thinking of using technology to monitor marine mammals? If so, our Robotics Technology course 5-6th July, provides information on Vehicle Specification & Modelling, Control Design & Simulation as well as looking at Sensors and Propulsion Methods.

We are taking bookings now http://www.seichetraining.com/robotic-technology

For more info contact info at seichetraining.com

Seiche Ltd
Stephanie Barnicoat
Business Support
Seiche Ltd
Bradworthy Industrial Estate, Langdon Road, Bradworthy, Holsworthy, Devon, EX22 7SF, United Kingdom

T: +44(0)1409 404050
E: s.barnicoat at seiche.com
W: www.seiche.com
Registered in England & Wales No. 3475558, Registered
Office: The Custom House, The Strand, Barnstaple, Devon

The information contained in this
e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached
to it, is privileged and confidential, and solely intended for the use of the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient
you should not read, copy, distribute or otherwise use the information, and you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of
the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
sender immediately and delete this e-mail and attached documents.