[MARMAM] Training Events in June

Stephanie Barnicoat s.barnicoat at seiche.com
Sun May 21 23:34:42 PDT 2017

Dear All,

Please take note of our up and coming courses next month

PAM L1 course 7-9th June, Devon UK, 14-16th June, Monterey Bay, USA- If you want to achieve your professional PAM Operator qualification, and take your marine mammal observation skills to the next level, this course is for you!  Follow this link to our website to book now: http://seichetraining.com/pam-course-level-1

Marine Mammal Observer course (MMO), 5-6th June, Devon, UK. We don't just teach you how to be a Marine Mammal Observer, on our JNCC-accredited MMO courses, we get you out on the water so you can put the theory into practice. Book now to secure your place on this popular course: http://seichetraining.com/jncc-mmo-course

Approved BOEM/BSEE approved Protected Species Observer  (PSO) course 12-13th June, in Monterey Bay, USA, where you will be trained in monitoring marine wildlife and mitigation procedures.
Book now http://seichetraining.com/boem-bsee-pso-course

Marine Acoustics 20-22nd June, Seattle, USA- If your job involves wading through reports generated as a result of environmental legislation on underwater noise, our Marine Acoustics course will help you understand how noise impacts marine wildlife and get to grips with the regulations aimed at protecting our natural environment. Bookings for our next course are now open: http://seichetraining.com/underwater-acoustics-the-marine-environment

Any enquiries, please email info at seichetrainng.com<mailto:info at seichetrainng.com>

Seiche Ltd
Stephanie Barnicoat
Business Support
Seiche Ltd
Bradworthy Industrial Estate, Langdon Road, Bradworthy, Holsworthy, Devon, EX22 7SF, United Kingdom

T: +44(0)1409 404050
E: s.barnicoat at seiche.com
W: www.seiche.com
Registered in England & Wales No. 3475558, Registered
Office: The Custom House, The Strand, Barnstaple, Devon

The information contained in this
e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached
to it, is privileged and confidential, and solely intended for the use of the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient
you should not read, copy, distribute or otherwise use the information, and you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of
the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
sender immediately and delete this e-mail and attached documents.