[MARMAM] Fwd: Scrutinizing reference to a review paper on the whale tag launcher ARTS

lkarts at lkarts.no lkarts at lkarts.no
Thu May 11 01:00:14 PDT 2017

Hi,
I am writing a review on the use of the whale tag launcher ARTS. Some
20 years ago I developed this research tool with the Norwegian company
Restech Norway AS, so I am now scrutinizing papers to possibly include
in this review. If you have been involved in telemetry projects were you
have been using either the whale tag launcher ARTS or the processing
radiodirection finder DFHorten, or last the biopsy setup with the ARTS
using the LKDarts, it would be nice to get feedback on this with
references to papers deriving from your studies.

Best regards
Lars Kleivane