[MARMAM] CPD course - Whalefish

Els Vermeulen els at whalefish.org
Wed May 10 02:19:31 PDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

There are still a few places available for our CPD course at FSC Millport
(Scotland) from the 11th to the 13th of August this year.

This course is titled 'Marine Research Techniques & Conservation'
<https://www.whalefish.org/whalefish-course> and aimed at marine science
students, recent graduates and environmental professionals to provide an
introduction to marine megafauna research techniques, career options and
marine conservation issues.

It is an IMarEST accredited course, and will be taught by our team of
experienced field biologists actively working in research, industry and
conservation.

For more information and bookings, please contact niru at whalefish.org or
look at our website www.whalefish.org

Please feel free to share this information with all students that might be
interested.

Kind regards,

Els

Els Vermeulen, PhD