[MARMAM] Wideband sound recordings of pinger sounds needed

Line Anker Kyhn lky at bios.au.dk
Tue Mar 21 06:24:44 PDT 2017

Dear MARMAN readers
I am searching for wideband sound recordings of Aquamark 100, Aquamark 300 and Banana pingers.
We need the recordings for building a script for automatic detection of these pingers in wideband PAM recordings.

Please get in contact asap if you have such recordings that I may 'borrow'. Or if you have a script that we can copy from.

Thank you very much,

Line

Line A. Kyhn
Ph.D. Scientist
Department of Bioscience - Aarhus University
Section for Marine Mammal Research (SMAR)
Frederiksborgvej 399
4000 Roskilde - Denmark
Email:lky at bios.au.dk<mailto:lky at bios.au.dk>
Direct telephone: +45 30183148