[MARMAM] Vacancy for Oceans Campaigner at the Environmental Investigation Agency, UK

Sarah Baulch sarahbaulch at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 04:55:13 PDT 2017

Vacancy for Oceans Campaigner at the Environmental Investigation Agency, UK

Dear colleagues,

The Environmental Investigation Agency (EIA) UK is recruiting for a new Oceans Campaigner.

EIA has been at the forefront of efforts to combat environmental abuse since 1984. The oceans campaign seeks to improve the status of global marine ecosystems and cetacean populations through a reduction in marine plastic pollution and strengthening of global protection for cetaceans. To successfully implement campaign strategies, the organisation requires a full-time Oceans Campaigner.

For further information please visit https://eia-international.org/about-eia/vacancies

[https://eia-international.org/wp-content/uploads/2006_01_Indonesia_Wasur_NP_Illegal_Logging_371-300x225.jpg]<https://eia-international.org/about-eia/vacancies>

Vacancies – EIA International<https://eia-international.org/about-eia/vacancies>
eia-international.org
Vacancies . We post all job vacancies here. You can keep informed about EIA’s work by signing up for our updates. We currently have one vacancy.

Closing date: 10.30 BST on Monday, April 10, 2017