[MARMAM] ECS 2017 - Early registration reminder

Jonas Teilmann jte at bios.au.dk
Sat Mar 11 08:00:45 PST 2017

Dear All
Please remember to register for the ECS 2017 conference before 15 March to get the low registration prices. The workshops and draft program are now available on the conference website.
http://www.europeancetaceansociety.eu/conference/31st-annual-conference-denmark

We look forward to welcome you to Denmark and the beautiful city of Middelfart. We will do all we can to make this a memorable event, both with regard to science and social networking.
The conference will be at the most beautiful time of year in Denmark, in an old renovated castle at the seaside where there will be porpoise guarantee.

On behalf of the organizers,
Jonas Teilmann
MORE INFORMATION<http://www.europeancetaceansociety.eu/conference/31st-annual-conference-denmark>

Click on More Information to visit out webpage

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D29A83.DD9F8CE0]

ECS, Danish Marine Mammal Society and Aarhus University

invites you to attend the 31st Annual Conference of the European Cetacean Society at

Hindsgavl Castle, Middelfart, Denmark

Main conference will be on 1-3 May, 2017

Workshops will take place on 29-30 April, 2017
This year's theme is:
CONSERVATION IN THE LIGHT OF MARINE SPATIAL USE
INVITED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS

Professor Lars Bejder, Murdoch University, Cetacean Research Unit, Australia

Dr. Asha De Vos, Post-doctoral scholar, University of California, Santa Cruz

Dr. Len Thomas, University of St. Andrews, Scotland

IMPORTANT DATES

Early registration deadline: 15 March 2017 (23:45 CET)

Late registration deadline and: 1 April 2017 (23.45 CET)
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D29A83.DD9F8CE0]