[MARMAM] Seattle-based Marine Mammal monitors needed

Glenn Johnson glennjo at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 23:28:49 PDT 2017

Marine mammal and marbled murrelet monitors (>10) needed for a project based in Seattle starting in August and continuing through mid November. I am building a pool of qualified staff to call upon for a Seattle project and others in the Puget Sound region. If you are interested in the work, please send me a resume with 3 references to gjohnson at heg-inc.com. Please include a short summary biography in your resume or email, overall your resume should highlight your marine mammal and/or marbled murrelet monitoring and research experiences (e.g., approximate number of hours of observation, etc), as well as education, relevant trainings, which clients projects were for (e.g. agencies) and which company/organization you worked for, and dates you did the work. Let me know if you will need lodging to work in the Seattle area. Typical hourly pay will be $20-$30/hour and will depend on experience; staff need to be available and able to remain on site (typically shore or ferries) for long days (up to 11 hours) with minimal breaks; overtime will be paid; some accommodation (mileage, lodging, modest per diem) for those needing to travel to work sites is available but preference given to Seattle-based monitors. I will be on vacation the week of July 4th, best to reach out ASAP and start the conversation.

Thanks, Glenn

Glenn Johnson,
Senior Biologist and Project Manager | Harris Environmental Group, Inc.
Tacoma, WA 98406
Email: gjohnson at heg-inc.com (work) and glennjo at yahoo.com (where I get list serve emails)
Office: 253-533-7760 | Cell/Direct: 520-237-8653 | www.heg-inc.com
SBA 8(a) #305299 | HUBZone #45147 | EDWOSB | Washington DBE/WBE, Oregon DBE/WBE, California DBE, Nevada DBE, ADOT DBE.