[MARMAM] Help with the National Whale & Dolphin Watch 2017!

Kathy James kathy.james at seawatchfoundation.org.uk
Mon Jun 12 07:30:23 PDT 2017

Can you help? The UK's National Whale & Dolphin Watch starts next month
(29th July - 6th August) and we'd love for as many people as possible to be
involved!

We're looking for people to run watches from the land and sea. You can read
more about it here: www.seawatchfoundation.org.uk/nwdw.

Last year we received reports of 1424 sightings all around the UK and people
conducted watches from 79 sites, totalling 1200 hours of observation. Please
help us continue to build the event by reporting your sightings and by
organising your own watch. The National Whale and Dolphin Watch not only
provides us with very important data, but it also enables us to spread
awareness of cetaceans around the UK.

If you'd like advice on setting up watches or to provide details of watches
you intend to conduct please email nwdw at seawatchfoundation.org.uk.

Thank you!

Kathy James

Sightings Officer

Sea Watch Foundation

Paragon House

Wellington Place

New Quay

Ceredigion

SA45 9NR

Tel: 01545 561227 (Tues, Weds, Thurs) 01970 623906 (Mon & Fri only)

www.seawatchfoundation.org.uk

<https://www.facebook.com/seawatchfoundation/C:/Users/Sea%20Watch%20Foundati
on/Documents/ADMIN%20MISC> facebook  <https://twitter.com/SeaWatchersUK>
twitter

Ever shop online? Sign up for
<https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/seawatch/> Easy Fundraising and
raise money for the Sea Watch Foundation while you shop at no cost to you!
All your donations directly support our research!