[MARMAM] New Website Address for the US Navy's Living Marine Resources (LMR) Program

Kumar, Anurag CIV NAVFAC EXWC, EV LMR PM anurag.kumar at navy.mil
Wed Jun 7 12:06:06 PDT 2017

The US Navy's Living Marine Resources (LMR) program's website address has changed due to migration of the site to a new host server. The new website address is http://greenfleet.dodlive.mil/LMR. The old website address is no longer functional. We will post the announcement for soliciting proposals on specific research topics on the website in late summer this year. Also, we recently posted the LMR winter/spring newsletter and the 2016 annual report.

v/r Anu

Anurag Kumar
Living Marine Resources
Program Manager