[MARMAM] Request for leopard seal sighting records/collections from New Zealand waters

Krista Hupman Krista.Hupman at niwa.co.nz
Thu Jul 20 14:02:03 PDT 2017

Request for leopard seal sighting records/collections from New Zealand waters

On behalf of all authors currently writing a review of leopard seals in New Zealand waters, we would like to make a request for leopard seal sighting records or locations of specimen collections from this region.

We are primarily seeking unpublished and anecdotal accounts, and would be grateful for any information.

Any observations and images/footage shared will of course be fully credited to the observer and photographer.

In instances where substantial unpublished data collections are shared, it may warrant co-authorship.

Krista Hupman

Dr Krista Hupman

Cetacean Biologist/Ecologist

Krista.hupman at niwa.co.nz

+64-4-386-0527<tel:+64%204-386%200527> | 301 Evans Bay Parade, Greta Point, Wellington | www.niwa.co.nz<http://www.niwa.co.nz/>

Dr Krista Hupman
Cetacean Biologist/Ecologist

+64-4-386-0527 | 301 Evans Bay Parade, Greta Point, Wellington | www.niwa.co.nz<http://www.niwa.co.nz>
[NIWA]<http://www.niwa.co.nz>
To ensure compliance with legal requirements and to maintain cyber security standards, NIWA's IT systems are subject to ongoing monitoring, activity logging and auditing. This monitoring and auditing service may be provided by third parties. Such third parties can access information transmitted to, processed by and stored on NIWA's IT systems.