[MARMAM] Passive Acoustic Monitoring

Stephanie Barnicoat s.barnicoat at seiche.com
Fri Jul 14 06:02:58 PDT 2017

We are taking bookings for our upcoming PAM Level 1 course:

  *   8-10 August Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  *   16-18 August, Newfoundland, Canada
  *   27-29 September, Okehampton, UK
  *   27-29 September, Middelfart, Denmark

This course is aimed at people who want to achieve your professional PAM Operator qualification, and take your marine mammal observation skills to the next level, this is for you!

Follow this link to our website to book now: http://seichetraining.com/pam-course-level-1

Any enquires please email s.hancock at seiche.com<mailto:s.hancock at seiche.com>

Seiche Ltd
Stephanie Barnicoat
Business Support
Seiche Ltd
Bradworthy Industrial Estate, Langdon Road, Bradworthy, Holsworthy, Devon, EX22 7SF, United Kingdom

T: +44(0)1409 404050
E: s.barnicoat at seiche.com
W: www.seiche.com
Registered in England & Wales No. 3475558, Registered
Office: The Custom House, The Strand, Barnstaple, Devon

The information contained in this
e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached
to it, is privileged and confidential, and solely intended for the use of the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient
you should not read, copy, distribute or otherwise use the information, and you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of
the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
sender immediately and delete this e-mail and attached documents.