[MARMAM] Marine Wildlife Acoustics

Stephanie Barnicoat s.barnicoat at seiche.com
Fri Jan 27 03:40:44 PST 2017

Dear All,

We have an opportunity for you to discover the latest developments in marine acoustics and will help you understand the how noise impacts marine wildlife and get to grips with the regulations aimed at protecting our natural environment. Our four-day Marine Acoustics course is perfect for anyone working as a regulator, environmental consultant, researcher, policy or environmental professional who needs to understand the regulatory environment. It will give you the knowledge you need to analyse and act on the recommendations in reports generated as a result of environmental legislation.

We are taking bookings for our March Marine Acoustics course in Exeter which is CPD recognised by @The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST). In association with the @University of Bath.

Our next course runs in Exeter 27-30th March. To book a place now go to: http://seichetraining.com/underwater-acoustics-the-marine-environment or for more info email s.hancock at seiche.com<mailto:s.hancock at seiche.com>

Seiche Ltd
Stephanie Barnicoat
Seiche Ltd
Bradworthy Industrial Estate, Langdon Road, Bradworthy, Holsworthy, Devon, EX22 7SF, United Kingdom

T: +44(0)1409 404050
E: s.barnicoat at seiche.com
W: www.seiche.com
Registered in England & Wales No. 3475558, Registered
Office: The Custom House, The Strand, Barnstaple, Devon

The information contained in this
e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached
to it, is privileged and confidential, and solely intended for the use of the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient
you should not read, copy, distribute or otherwise use the information, and you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of
the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
sender immediately and delete this e-mail and attached documents.