[MARMAM] Tenure Track Assistant/Associate Prof. Evolutionary Ecology of Marine Animals (216355) at GELIFES (University of Groningen, The Netherlands)

Per Palsbøll : Marine Evolution and Conservation : GELIFES - University of Groningen : p.j.palsboll at rug.nl
Wed Jan 11 03:38:41 PST 2017

Dear Fellow Marine mammologists,

I’d like to draw your attention to the vacant professorship at University of Groningen in the evolutionary ecology of marine animals

The link to the advert is here: http://www.rug.nl/about-us/work-with-us/job-opportunities/overview?details=00347-02S00059QP

The deadline is January 29th

Cheers

Per

--

Per J. Palsbøll

Marine Evolution and Conservation
Groningen Institute of Evolutionary Life Sciences

University of Groningen

Visiting address:

Nijenborgh 7 (room 3.21)
9747 AG Groningen
The Netherlands

Office phone: +31 50 363 9882
Mobile +31 64 870 3295

Mail address:
PO Box 11103
9700 CC Groningen
The Netherlands

--

"How wonderful that we have met with a paradox. Now we have some hope of making progress.”

As quoted in "Niels Bohr : The Man, His Science, & the World They Changed" (1966) by Ruth Moore, p. 196