[MARMAM] Last call for applicants - Education & Awareness Assistant + Research Interns for bottlenose dolphin monitoring project in Cardigan Bay, UK with Sea Watch Foundation

Kathy James kathy.james at seawatchfoundation.org.uk
Thu Jan 12 02:26:19 PST 2017

We're looking for an Education & Outreach Assistant to help us inspire
people about cetacean conservation in summer 2017.

We're also looking for a team of Research Interns to help run our Cardigan
Bay Monitoring Project and to assist with the national cetacean sightings
network.

The deadline for both applications is midnight on 15th January 2017.

For more details, please visit
http://www.seawatchfoundation.org.uk/internships/.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kathy James

Sightings Officer

For correspondence between November and April:

Aberystwyth Business Hub

21 Bridge Street

Aberystwyth

Ceredigion

SY23 1PZ

Tel: 01970 623906 (please bear in mind I will be working in an office shared
with other organisations and that you should ask for me by name)

www.seawatchfoundation.org.uk

<https://www.facebook.com/seawatchfoundation/C:/Users/Sea%20Watch%20Foundati
on/Documents/ADMIN%20MISC> facebook  <https://twitter.com/SeaWatchersUK>
twitter

Ever shop online? Sign up for
<https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/seawatch/> Easy Fundraising and
raise money for the Sea Watch Foundation while you shop at no cost to you!
All your donations directly support our research!