[MARMAM] SeaLife Center Fellowships

Human Resources hr at alaskasealife.org
Mon Jan 9 16:42:12 PST 2017

*Alaska SeaLife Center Fellowship, an expanded internship experience*

Are you looking for an expanded internship? The Alaska SeaLife Center
(ASLC) is sponsoring a fellowship program for college students or graduates
who are interested in gaining a one of a kind experience in a world-class
marine facility. ASLC fellowships offer a well-rounded experience in a
variety of areas within the Center. Depending on the type of fellowship,
duties may include assisting aquarium, avian or marine mammal staff with
animal husbandry tasks; helping with marine-related research projects or as
support in our education department. Fellows will be required to
participate in a variety of areas and all are required to participate to
some extent in the interpretive aspects of our operation. Fellows will not
be permitted to participate in ASLC activities on vessels unless specified
in the fellowship

To get more information and apply, go to http://www.alaskasealife.or
g/summer_fellowships

Contact: Anna Pullins volunteercoordinator at alaskasealife.org