[MARMAM] 3nd Announcement 2017 ECS Conference in Denmark

Jonas Teilmann jte at bios.au.dk
Mon Jan 9 05:16:56 PST 2017

Dear All
The 13th of January, this coming Friday is deadline for abstracts and workshop proposals for this year’s ECS conference in Middelfart, Denmark.
We hope that many of you will submit an abstract, come and celebrate the ECS 30 year anniversary and make this a great conference.
We will do all we can to make this a memorable event, both with regard to science and social networking.
The conference will be at the most beautiful time of year in Denmark, in an old renovated castle at the seaside where there will be porpoise guarantee.
Looking forward to see you all!
On behalf of the organizers,
Jonas Teilmann

MORE INFORMATION<http://www.europeancetaceansociety.eu/conference/31st-annual-conference-denmark>

Click on More Information to visit out webpage

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2579E.E608C770]

ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
ECS, Danish Marine Mammal Society and Aarhus University

invites you to attend the 31st Annual Conference of the European Cetacean Society at

Hindsgavl Castle, Middelfart, Denmark

Main conference will be on 1-3 May, 2017

Workshops will take place on 29-30 April, 2017

________________________________
This year's theme is:
CONSERVATION IN THE LIGHT OF MARINE SPATIAL USE

________________________________
INVITED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS

Professor Lars Bejder, Murdoch University, Cetacean Research Unit, Australia

Dr. Asha De Vos, Post-doctoral scholar, University of California, Santa Cruz

Dr. Len Thomas, University of St. Andrews, Scotland

IMPORTANT DATES

Abstract and workshop submission deadline: 13 January 2017 (23:45 CET)

Early registration deadline: 15 March 2017 (23:45 CET)

Video abstract submission deadline: 1 March 2017 (23:45 CET)

Late registration deadline and: 1 April 2017 (23.45 CET)

MORE INFORMATION<http://www.europeancetaceansociety.eu/conference/31st-annual-conference-denmark>

Click on More Information to visit out webpage

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D2579E.E608C770]