[MARMAM] Upcoming Detection Workshop (no cost), Jan. 18-20, 2017

Elizabeth Ferguson eferguson at bio-waves.net
Thu Jan 5 12:33:26 PST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Oregon State University and Bio-Waves, Inc. is pleased to announce we have
space available for a hands-on workshop exploring the new and improved
detection capabilities of Ishmael, a free sound analysis software system.
The 2.5 day workshop will be held from Wed. January 18th - Fri. January
20th at the San Diego Supercomputer Center in La Jolla, CA.  Participants
are recommended to have a fundamental understanding of underwater sound and
sound analysis prior to attending this workshop.

There is no cost for this workshop, as it is sponsored by the US Navy's
Living Marine Resources Program, but only a few spaces remain.  If you are
interested in attending, please send us a brief description of your
experience and reason for interest in this workshop.  Additional
information is provided, and we may send a flyer upon request.  If you
would like additional information regarding this event, have any questions,
or would to reserve one of the few remaining spaces, please email Liz
Ferguson at eferguson at bio-waves.net.

[image: Inline image 2]

Cheers,

*Liz Ferguson*