[MARMAM] Training Events in March

Stephanie Barnicoat s.barnicoat at seiche.com
Sun Feb 26 22:55:21 PST 2017

Dear All,

Please take note of our up and coming courses next month

PAM L1 course 8-10th March, Devon UK- If you want to achieve your professional PAM Operator qualification, and take your marine mammal observation skills to the next level, this is for you!  Follow this link to our website to book now: http://seichetraining.com/pam-course-level-1

Fundamental Acoustics 27th March, Exeter-This course is perfect for regulators, environmental consultants, researchers, policy or environmental professionals and anyone who needs to understand the basics of acoustics. This course outlines the main concepts of underwater acoustics and how to measure and analyse sound! Follow this link to our website to book now: http://seichetraining.com/fundamentals-of-underwater-acoustics

Marine Acoustics 27-30th March, Exeter- Combine lectures with hands-on learning to explore the ocean environment and get to grips with the rules and measurement models used in Marine Acoustics. Bookings for our next course are now open: http://seichetraining.com/underwater-acoustics-the-marine-environment

Marine Sonar 27-31st March, Exeter- Spend five days in lectures and practical workshops discovering the latest developments in acoustics and marine sonar. Book now to secure you place: http://seichetraining.com/underwater-acoustics-sonar-systems  CPD recognised by @The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST). In association with the @University of Bath.

Any enquiries, please email info at seichetrainng.com<mailto:info at seichetrainng.com>

Seiche Ltd
Stephanie Barnicoat
Seiche Ltd
Bradworthy Industrial Estate, Langdon Road, Bradworthy, Holsworthy, Devon, EX22 7SF, United Kingdom

T: +44(0)1409 404050
E: s.barnicoat at seiche.com
W: www.seiche.com
Registered in England & Wales No. 3475558, Registered
Office: The Custom House, The Strand, Barnstaple, Devon

The information contained in this
e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached
to it, is privileged and confidential, and solely intended for the use of the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient
you should not read, copy, distribute or otherwise use the information, and you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of
the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
sender immediately and delete this e-mail and attached documents.