[MARMAM] Summer Internships with New England Aquarium

Brendon Dempsey bdempsey at neaq.org
Fri Feb 24 06:58:42 PST 2017

Good morning everyone,

The New England Aquarium is currently seeking candidates for Summer 2017 internships! Applications are being accepted for all positions, but links to our Marine Mammal internship, Marine Mammal Education and Research internship, and Visitor Education internship are below. We hope to receive your application soon!  Applications consist of a cover letter, resume, and unofficial transcript, and an optional letter of recommendation. The links to begin your application are at the bottom of the position descriptions. Internships are 2-3 days per week for 12-16 weeks and all positions are unpaid. The priority application date was listed as January 31st but we continuing to accept applications!

Marine Mammal Internship<http://serve.neaq.org/HOC__CMSContent?CMSId=a0Uo0000002U4CeEAK>

Marine Mammal Education and Research<http://serve.neaq.org/HOC__CMSContent?CMSId=a0Uo0000002U4XlEAK>

Visitor Education Internship<http://serve.neaq.org/HOC__CMSContent?CMSId=a0Uo0000002U4JwEAK>

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out or see the links in my signature, below.

Best wishes,

Brendon Dempsey
Coordinator, Internships &
Professional Development