[MARMAM] FW: Marine Acoustics

Stephanie Barnicoat s.barnicoat at seiche.com
Wed Aug 16 05:37:16 PDT 2017

Dear All

With the SMM conference in Halifax, Nova Scotia approaching, we are bringing our acoustics courses to the conference

Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) Level 1 18th-20th October- The PAM L1 course is a three-day course which will provide you with the knowledge you need to mitigate for marine mammals during offshore explorations. The course will give you an introduction into acoustics, providing experience to get to grips with PAMGuard with our workbook sessions and learning about the acoustics of marine mammals. This course combines theory and practical with a practical session on a vessel.

To book a place go to http://www.seichetraining.com/pam-course-level-1

Marine Acoustics 18th-20th October-Our Marine Acoustics course will help you understand how noise impacts marine wildlife and get to grips with the regulations aimed at protecting our natural environment. Our three-day course is perfect for anyone working as a regulator, environmental consultant, researcher, policy or environmental professional who needs to understand the regulatory environment. It will give you the knowledge you need to analyse and act on the recommendations in reports generated because of environmental legislation. Delivered by leading research experts including Dr Paul Lepper and Professor Victor Humphrey, this course is CPD-recognised by the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST) and is run in association with the University of Bath.

To book a place now go to: http://seichetraining.com/underwater-acoustics-the-marine-environment

or for more info email info at seichetraining.com<mailto:info at seichetraining.com>

Seiche Ltd
Stephanie Barnicoat
Business Support
Seiche Ltd
Bradworthy Industrial Estate, Langdon Road, Bradworthy, Holsworthy, Devon, EX22 7SF, United Kingdom

T: +44(0)1409 404050
E: s.barnicoat at seiche.com
W: www.seiche.com
Registered in England & Wales No. 3475558, Registered
Office: The Custom House, The Strand, Barnstaple, Devon

The information contained in this
e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached
to it, is privileged and confidential, and solely intended for the use of the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient
you should not read, copy, distribute or otherwise use the information, and you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of
the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
sender immediately and delete this e-mail and attached documents.