[MARMAM] JNCC Marine Mammal Observer & BOEM PSO

Stephanie Barnicoat s.barnicoat at seiche.com
Fri Aug 11 04:06:55 PDT 2017

Hello,

We are now taking bookings for our JNCC accredited Marine Mammal Observer (MMO) course running 25-26 September and our BSEE/BOEM compliant Protected Species Observer (PSO) course on the 26 September, in Okehampton, Devon.

Certificates will be given on completion of the course, qualifying you for offshore work.

For more information, please follow the relevant link

http://www.seichetraining.com/jncc-mmo/

http://seichetraining.com/boem-bsee-pso-course

[cid:image002.png at 01D1D160.82B0DE70]

Seiche Training
Bradworthy Industrial Estate, Langdon Road, Bradworthy, Holsworthy, Devon, EX22 7SF, United Kingdom
Tel:  +44 (0)1409 404050<tel:%2B44%20%280%291409%20404050>
http://www.seichetraining.com<http://www.seichetraining.com/>
Registered in England & Wales No. 3475558, Registered Office: The Custom House, The Strand, Barnstaple, Devon