[MARMAM] FW: Training courses

Stephanie Barnicoat s.barnicoat at seiche.com
Tue Apr 18 02:08:50 PDT 2017

Dear All,

We are running our Protected Species Observer  (PSO) course 12-13th June, in Monterey Bay, USA, where you will be trained in protected species monitoring and mitigation procedures.

Book now http://seichetraining.com/boem-bsee-pso-course

Also please note our up and coming Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) Level 1 courses, where you will receive training on the actual equipment you'll use in your job at sea, as well as learning in the class room and on a boat.  "Superb course...thorough, relevant and engaging" said a previous attendee.

Book now for our 14-16 June Monterey Bay, USA http://seichetraining.com/pam-course-level-1

Seiche Ltd
Stephanie Barnicoat
Business Support
Seiche Ltd
Bradworthy Industrial Estate, Langdon Road, Bradworthy, Holsworthy, Devon, EX22 7SF, United Kingdom

T: +44(0)1409 404050
E: s.barnicoat at seiche.com
W: www.seiche.com
Registered in England & Wales No. 3475558, Registered
Office: The Custom House, The Strand, Barnstaple, Devon

The information contained in this
e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached
to it, is privileged and confidential, and solely intended for the use of the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient
you should not read, copy, distribute or otherwise use the information, and you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of
the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
sender immediately and delete this e-mail and attached documents.

Please note that
our offices will be closed on Bank Holiday Friday 14th and Monday 17th
April 2017