[MARMAM] Whalefish CPD course

Els Vermeulen els at whalefish.org
Thu Apr 20 01:09:50 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues

With Whalefish, we are running another Professional Development course at
FSC Millport (Scotland) from the 11th to the 13th of August this year.

This course is titled 'Marine Research Techniques & Conservation'
<https://www.whalefish.org/whalefish-course> and aimed at marine science
students, recent graduates and environmental professionals to provide an
introduction to marine megafauna research techniques, career options and
marine conservation issues.

It is an IMarEST accredited course, and will be taught by our team of
experienced field biologists actively working in research, industry and
conservation.

Discount prices are available for students, and include 2 nights of
accommodation full pension.

For more information and bookings, please contact niru at whalefish.org or
look at our website www.whalefish.org

Kind regards,