[MARMAM] NWSSMM: registration extended

Allegue, Hassen h.allegue at oceans.ubc.ca
Wed Apr 5 09:04:40 PDT 2017

Hello,

Good news everyone, we have extended the deadline for registration to the 21st Annual Meeting of the Northwest Student Chapter of the Society for Marine Mammalogy (NWSSMM)!

We will only be accepting abstracts for poster presentations and registrants who do not wish to present all the way until ***April 28th***, 2017.

Join us for a great day of student presentations, and discussion with your peers and fellow scientists.

Follow the link below, and remember, registration is now FREE!!!

https://goo.gl/forms/deYxcNWYjEQEHiYD2

For more information check out our facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/941465349316782/

Sincerely,
NWSSMM Meeting Organizers