[MARMAM] New publication on sources of individual variation in aggression in Grey Seals

Kelly Robinson kjr33 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Fri Oct 7 04:20:59 PDT 2016

Dear MARMAM subscribers,

My co-authors and I are pleased to announce a new publication exploring the ontogeny of aggressive behaviour in young grey seals:

Robinson, K.J., Pomeroy, P.P. , Hazon, N., Moss, S. & Twiss, S.D. (2016).

Individual size, sex and rearing environment impact on aggression in newly weaned seals.

Marine Mammal Science, DOI: 10.1111/mms.12367

The article can be found at: <http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0144577> http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/mms.12367/full

The article will soon be open access; so anyone who is interested in the manuscript should be able to download a pdf of it once this has gone through. However if you have any problems getting a copy please email kjr33 at st-andrews.ac.uk<mailto:kjr33 at st-andrews.ac.uk>.

Kind regards,

Dr Kelly Robinson

Research Fellow

Sea Mammal Research Unit