[MARMAM] SOCPROG: UPDATE AND WORKSHOP

Hal Whitehead Hal.Whitehead at Dal.Ca
Wed May 25 09:04:07 PDT 2016

UPDATE: SOCPROG 2.7 AND WORKSHOP

A new and updated version of SOCPROG, SOCPROG2.7 (both compiled and uncompiled downloads) is available at:
http://whitelab.biology.dal.ca/SOCPROG/social.htm
[New location]
This version is compatible with MATLAB2015a. It fixes a few bugs and adds functionality compared to previous versions. For instance the calculation of social differentiation is now about 7 times faster.
I hope this helps. Let me know about any problems that remain, or have been introduced.

ALSO: a 4-day workshop on “SOCPROG & the analysis of animal social structure using individual identifications” will be held at Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, 2-5 August 2016. It will include information on concepts and techniques of analyzing animal social structures, how to use SOCPROG and opportunities for Hal Whitehead and colleagues to help you work with your own data or test data.  Cost: Can$600.  For more information and to register:
http://stay.dal.ca/KxRegistration/Registration/Welcome.aspx?e=E4A986D3881F34005381ACDB78D400C8

Thanks

Hal Whitehead, Dalhousie University