[MARMAM] URGENT need for Volunteers at Seal Rescue Ireland for MAY

Seal Rescue Ireland sealrescueireland at gmail.com
Sun May 1 18:13:51 PDT 2016

Seal Rescue Ireland has an immediate need for animal care and education
volunteers to help out for the month of May (starting ASAP and staying until
June 2nd). Part time or full time volunteers excepted. Seal Rescue is a busy
facility that is the only facility in Ireland that rescues and rehabilitates
seals and heavily depends on volunteers to keep the facility running.
Because of the facilities' financial situation, we are unable to provide
housing or travel expenses to the facility yet we do have volunteer housing
options available at a discount of 85 Euros a week which includes food. The
volunteer house is located a quick 3 minute walk to the facility. : ) If you
are willing to come help, please send a email with "MAY VOLUNTEER" in the
subject line, along with your resume and letter of interest (which includes
when you can start) to sealrescueireland at gmail.com . Thank you for
considering coming to help!