[MARMAM] ORCA - Marine Wildlife Guide Experiences

Catherine Bowley catherine.bowley at orcaweb.org.uk
Thu Mar 24 06:17:54 PDT 2016

Working in collaboration with Brittany Ferries and DFDS Seaways ORCA is proud to be able to offer Marine Wildlife Guide Experiences<http://www.orcaweb.org.uk/get-involved/wildlife-guide-experience> across the summer on routes in the North East Atlantic (including Bay of Biscay) and the North Sea.  This four week residential course (at sea) provides a fantastic opportunity for passionate, outgoing, people with an interest in whale and dolphin marine conservation to work alongside our Wildlife Officers<http://www.orcaweb.org.uk/our-work/wildlife-officer-programme>; supporting them carry out vital research and monitoring in the understudied offshore marine environment and promoting wildlife watching and conservation through educational activities to passengers.

http://www.orcaweb.org.uk/get-involved/wildlife-guide-experience

Catherine Bowley
Supporter Development Manager
ORCA
Tel: 023 9283 2565
Email: catherine.bowley at orcaweb.org.uk<mailto:catherine.bowley at orcaweb.org.uk>
Web: www.orcaweb.org.uk<http://www.orcaweb.org.uk/>
[Facebook logo]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/ORCA/190122761022671>[Twitter bird]<https://twitter.com/intent/user?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.orcaweb.org.uk%2Fget-involved%2Ftrain%2F&region=following&screen_name=orca_web&tw_p=followbutton&variant=2.0>
[Please consider the environment before printing]
[ISpy-Cruises-Banner-Ad-2016]<http://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/offers/mini-cruises/whale-dolphin-cruise-2016>