[MARMAM] JNCC MMO (UK) and BOEM PSO (Gulf of Mexico) and PAM Training Courses

Alison Gill alisongill at intelligentocean.com
Thu Mar 3 10:58:26 PST 2016

Intelligent Ocean Ltd (http://www.intelligentocean.com/) is running the
following training courses during March and April in Kings Lynn,
Norfolk, UK for which we have spaces available.

Joint Nature Conservation Committee (JNCC) Marine Mammal Observer (MMO)
Training for UK - 17th March 2016 - £130

Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) Protected Species Observer
(PSO) Training for Gulf of Mexico, USA - 18th March 2016 - £60 (when
taken in conjunction with the JNCC MMO course).

Introduction to Passive Acoustic Monitoring 25th April 2016 - £150
(please note there is an online training component to this course that
must be completed before this practical day)

Joint Nature Conservation Committee (JNCC) Marine Mammal Observer (MMO)
Training for UK - 26th April 2016 - £130

Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) Protected Species Observer
(PSO) Training for Gulf of Mexico, USA - 27th April 2016- £60 (when
taken in conjunction with the JNCC MMO course).

To book a place please use our online booking system at this link
http://www.intelligentocean.com/booking.php

Alison Gill