[MARMAM] "Potencial collaboration: Humpback whale sound comparison.

Eduardo Cabral duducabral1102 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:30:13 PDT 2016

Dears
I am Brazilian biologist at the Federal Rural University of Rio de Janeiro. I'm working with humpback whale vocal repertoire in Brazil. I intend to compare the songs of South America and Africa. I have sound samples in Brazil, in the Abrolhos's region from 2005 to 2013 and I need to compare these  sounds with samples of sounds from other regions of South America and Africa. For this purpose is necessary some samples humpback whale's songs from these regions. I am looking for colaboration to do this work in partnership. Those interested in collaborating and be part of this project, please send me an email to duducabral1102 at hotmail.com

Sincerely

Eduardo Cabral Casado Lima