[MARMAM] National Whale & Dolphin Watch 2016

Kathy James kathy.james at seawatchfoundation.org.uk
Mon Jun 13 09:34:26 PDT 2016

Can you help? The UK's National Whale & Dolphin Watch takes place next month
(23rd-31st July) and we'd love for as many people as possible to be
involved!

We're looking for people to run watches from the land and sea. You can read
more about it here: www.seawatchfoundation.org.uk/nwdw.

Last year we received reports of 946 sightings all around the UK and people
conducted watches from 113 sites, totalling 1150 hours of observation.
Please help us continue to build the event by reporting your sightings and
by organising your own watch. The National Whale and Dolphin Watch not only
provides us with very important data, but it also enables us to spread
awareness of cetaceans around the UK.

If you'd like advice on setting up watches or to provide details of watches
you intend to conduct please email outreach at seawatchfoundation.org.uk.

Thank you!

Kathy James

Sightings Officer

Sea Watch Foundation

Paragon House

Wellington Place

New Quay

Ceredigion

SA45 9NR

Tel: 01545 561227 (Tues, Weds, Thurs) 01970 623906 (Mon & Fri only)

 <http://www.seawatchfoundation.org.uk/> www.seawatchfoundation.org.uk

<https://www.facebook.com/seawatchfoundation/C:/Users/Sea%20Watch%20Foundati
on/Documents/ADMIN%20MISC> facebook  <https://twitter.com/SeaWatchersUK>
twitter