[MARMAM] Undergraduate cetacean research projects

Shannon Gowans gowanss at eckerd.edu
Mon Jun 13 12:13:57 PDT 2016

I am in the process of updating information about the Eckerd College
Dolphin Project and I am wondering if there are other cetacean research
projects that are conducted primarily by undergraduate students, with
faculty supervision. Most of the projects I can find include graduate
student involvement.

If anybody is involved with or knows of an undergraduate only marine mammal
research project, could you let me know?

Thanks Shannon

--
Shannon Gowans, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Marine Science and Biology

gowanss at eckerd.edu
Phone:  727-864-8388
Fax:  727-864-7964

Eckerd College Dolphin Project