[MARMAM] video: male grey seal feeding on a juvenile harbor porpoise

Caroline Höschle c.hoeschle at bioconsult-sh.de
Mon Jul 25 06:24:13 PDT 2016

Dear all,

two of our staff members were able to record a video of a male grey seal
feeding on a juvenile harbor porpoise.

The video can be found at

http://bioconsult-sh.de/en/news-archive/

date:  July 25, 2016

Please feel free to take look if it is of interest to you.

If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Caroline Höschle

--
Caroline Höschle

BioConsult SH GmbH & Co.KG
Schobüller Str. 36
25813 Husum
Germany

Phone:   +49 (0) 48 41-66329-18
Fax:     +49 (0) 48 41-66329-19

email: c.hoeschle at bioconsult-sh.de

www.bioconsult-sh.de

BioConsult SH GmbH & Co.KG. Sitz der Gesellschaft: Husum. Amtsgericht Flensburg: HRA 6160 FL. Geschäftsführer: BioConsult SH Verwaltungs-GmbH. Sitz der Gesellschaft: Husum. Amtsgericht Flensburg: HRB 7148 FL. Geschäftsführer: Dr. Georg Nehls.