[MARMAM] Employment opportunity (Stranding technician I)

Alexander Costidis ACostidi at virginiaaquarium.com
Fri Jul 15 07:44:43 PDT 2016

Dear marmam community,

We would like to draw your attention to a new job opening for a stranding technician at the Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center (VAQ), in Virginia Beach, VA, USA. The VAQ stranding program has been operating for over 20 years and focuses on stranding response, research and education relating to marine mammals and sea turtle conservation. Activities include rescue and rehabilitation, necropsy, aerial and boat based surveys, forensic research, life history research, and anatomical research.

If you or someone you know are interested in applying, please follow the link below and search for "Stranding Technician". The closing date for receiving applications will be July 28, 2016.

http://www.vbgovcareers.com/

Alexander M. Costidis, Ph.D.

Stranding Response Coordinator

Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center

Email: acostidi at virginiaaquarium.com<mailto:acostidi at virginiaaquarium.com>

Office phone: 757.385.6482

Stranding hotline: 757.385.7575

Evening hotline: 757.385.7576