[MARMAM] Request information Steno live capture

Dani Kerem dankerem at research.haifa.ac.il
Mon Jan 11 03:46:51 PST 2016

Hello MARMAM, would you please post the below:

Dear list members,

For a chapter on Mediterranean rough-toothed dolphin, I am trying to follow
up on a statement by Anne Collet (Live-Capture of Cetaceans for European
Institutions, report to the Scientific Committee of the IWC, 1984), saying:
"R. Busnel (pers. comm.) reported that about 10 rough-toothed dolphins were
taken in the Mediterranean Sea in the 1950s...on behalf of the Laboratoire
de Physiologie Acoustique in France."
Anyone having more information (e.g. the whereabouts of their capture) or
who may point me to where it may be found, is kindly requested to contact me
directly.

Sincerely,

Dani

Dan H. Kerem, PhD

IMMRAC (Israel Marine Mammal Research & Assistance Center)
The Recanati Institute for Maritime Studies

The Charney School for Marine Sciences
The University of Haifa
Mt. Carmel, Haifa 31905
Israel