[MARMAM] JNCC MMO (UK) and BOEM PSO (Gulf of Mexico) Training Courses

Alison Gill alisongill at intelligentocean.com
Sun Jan 10 14:27:14 PST 2016

Intelligent Ocean Ltd (http://www.intelligentocean.com/) is running the
following training courses in January in Kings Lynn, UK for which we
have spaces available.

Joint Nature Conservation Committee (JNCC) Marine Mammal Observer (MMO)
Training for UK - 21st January 2016 - £130

Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) Protected Species Observer
(PSO) Training for Gulf of Mexico, USA - 22nd January 2016 - £60 (when
taken in conjunction with the JNCC MMO course).

To book a place please use our online booking system at this link
http://www.intelligentocean.com/booking.php

Alison Gill
Intelligent Ocean Ltd
www.intelligentocean.com