[MARMAM] Important Information for Applicants to Volunteer Internships in Cardigan Bay this summer

Kathy James kathy.james at seawatchfoundation.org.uk
Thu Jan 7 09:09:51 PST 2016

Please note that there are two organisations offering internships in
Cardigan Bay, UK this summer. You will need to apply to either Sea Watch
Foundation or Cardigan Bay Marine Wildlife Centre for the specific roles
that they are offering. Please do not assume that if you have applied to one
that your application will be considered for the other. Whilst we are
located in close proximity, we are entirely different organisations. I am
sending this message following some confusion from the MARMAM moderators and
hope this clears up any further confusion amongst applicants.

Deadlines for internships with Sea Watch Foundation are this coming Sunday
10th January at midnight (GMT). Please see
www.seawatchfoundation.org.uk/internships for more info and to apply.

We look forward to receiving your applications and wish you the best of
luck!

Thank you,

Kathy James

Sightings Officer

For correspondence between Oct and April:

Loveden House

26 Bridge Street

Aberystwyth

Ceredigion

SY23 1QB

Tel: 01970 623906 (please bear in mind I will be working in an office shared
with other organisations and that you should ask for me by name)

www.seawatchfoundation.org.uk