[MARMAM] Request for data

Mitchell, Theresa Theresa.Mitchell at tamucc.edu
Tue Feb 2 09:37:45 PST 2016

I am working on a database project with Dr. James Simons - Center for Coastal Studies, Texas A&M University Corpus Christi - called GoMexSI<http://gomexsi.tamucc.edu/> (Gulf of Mexico Species Interactions). This research project is cataloging species interactions in the Gulf of Mexico.  Until now we have been focused on the predator/prey interactions of fishes, however, we are currently looking to expand the database to include other taxa and ultimately will include parasite/host relationships.

Our project is requesting data regarding stomach contents/diet concerning all endemic cetacean of the region.  Thus far, we have only acquired a few studies regarding cetaceans and we wish to compile as much information as possible.   If you or someone you know would be willing to cooperate, please contact me at the email below.

Theresa Mitchell

Theresa.Mitchell at tamucc.edu

Center for Coastal Studies - TAMU-CC
NRC Suite 3200