[MARMAM] Online panel about cetaceans in captivity

Research Department research at pacificwhale.org
Mon Feb 1 16:22:53 PST 2016

We are excited to announce that Pacific Whale Foundation will be hosting a
live “Digital Chat with the Experts” on Saturday, February 6 at 9:00am HST
(2:00pm EST). The discussion will focus on issues facing whales and
dolphins in captivity, and our expert panel includes John Hargrove,
Samantha Berg and Dr. Naomi Rose.   The event is hosted using Google
Hangouts On Air.  Visit https://goo.gl/2oS567 to view the event and RSVP
(Note: anyone can view the event, but to RSVP requires a Google+ account).

We encourage you to get involved in the conversation by submitting
questions for our panel at https://goo.gl/2tG1R6 .  Before the live event,
the Research Department will review all submissions and select questions to
ask.

Please share widely and use #PWFexpert on Facebook and Twitter to follow
updates for this event. During the live event, you can also use the hashtag
to contribute additional questions or comments. The discussion will be
moderated by the PWF Research Department.

For more information about the event as well as our expert panel, visit
http://mauiwhalefestival.org/weekend-with-the-experts

*Research Department*

Pacific Whale Foundation

300 Ma'alaea Rd., Suite 211

Wailuku, HI 96793, USA

Phone: +1 808-856-8305

Fax: +1 808-243-9021

Email: research at pacificwhale.org

Website: www.pacificwhale.org

--

Run & Walk For The Whales - January 30, 2016
World Whale Day - February 13, 2016

<http://mauiwhalefestival.org/sponsorship-opportunities>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any
accompanying attachments contain information belonging to the sender which
may be confidential and legally privileged. This information is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to whom this electronic mail
transmission was sent as indicated above. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in
reliance on the contents of the information contained in this transmission
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
transmission and all attachments. Thank you!