[MARMAM] Natalie Goodall and Museo Acatushún

Madeline Bodin madelinebodin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:39:03 PST 2016

I am a freelance science journalist with an assignment to write an article
on Natalie Goodall, the naturalist, writer, collector of marine mammal
specimens in Argentina and founder of Museo Acatushún. I would like to hear
from anyone who knew her who has specific stories or anecdotes about her
energy, her commitment to science or her support of her students. I also
welcome information about how her work has assisted or informed your own
research.

Please reply to me directly: mpbodin at vermontel.net.

Sincerely,
Madeline Bodin