[MARMAM] Humpback Whales in Turks and Caicos

Shana VanGilder srvan16 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 06:48:26 PST 2016

Hello Everyone,
This winter I am working as a research assistant in the Turks and Caicos Islands (TCI) studying humpback whales.  To prepare for the field work, I have been searching for publications related to humpback whale research that has been done in TCI.  We will be conducting a study related to snorkeling tourism, and I hope to find publications related to earlier seasons in Turks and Caicos.
It seems that there have been a couple of groups that have collected data, but I am unable to find any related publications. I would appreciate any information that might lead me to potential authors or other resources before we work with guests and interns.
Thank you in advance, Shana VanGilderResearch AssistantMarine and Coastal Ecology Research Center