[MARMAM] JOB OPPORTUNITIES AS AN ON-BOARD NATURALISTS FOR ELDING WHALE WATCHING REYKJAVIK, ICELAND SUMMER 2017.
megan at elding.is
Mon Dec 19 04:41:49 PST 2016
Elding Whale Watching Reykjavik is looking for full-time guides that are
fluent in English. Preference will go to those that are multi-lingual
(German, French, Spanish in particular).
*Must haves before arriving*
· Passport from an EEA country
· STCW10 A-VI/1 (Basic Safety Training)
· STCW10 A-V/2 (Crowd and Crisis Management)
· A strong interest and knowledge in marine science specifically
cetaceans and marine birds.
· A good knowledge of conservation issues related to marine life.
· Confidence to narrate and interact with large groups.
· Must be a quick learner, adaptive, hard working, outgoing and
generally a very positive person (finding beauty in the little things).
· Be able to work calmly and politely under pressure and sometimes in
· Not acceptable to seasickness easily
· Good spotting skills.
· Photography skills are highly desirable.
· Willing to work long hours outdoors in unfavorable weathers.
· Sailing experience and rope skills desirable.
For more information please email Megan Whittaker (megan at elding.is)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the MARMAM