[MARMAM] ECS conference in Denmark 1-3 May 2017

Jonas Teilmann jte at bios.au.dk
Mon Dec 5 04:12:35 PST 2016

Dear All

We are pleased to announce that the ECS conference 2017 will be in Denmark.

We look forward to see you and encourage you to find more information about the conference at the link below.

Please note that for registration you should use the link on top of the bar on the homepage until we have fixed the problem with the other links.

On behalf of the organizers,
Jonas Teilmann
Department of Bioscience
Aarhus University
Frederiksborgvej 399
DK-4000 Roskilde
Denmark

[http://www.europeancetaceansociety.eu/sites/default/files/banner/ECS_banner_F_0.jpg]

FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT
ECS, Danish Marine Mammal Society and Aarhus University

invites you to attend the 31st Annual Conference of the European Cetacean Society at

Hindsgavl Castle, Middelfart, Denmark

Main conference will be on 1-3 May, 2017

Workshops will take place on 29-30 April, 2017

________________________________
This year's theme is:
CONSERVATION IN THE LIGHT OF MARINE SPATIAL USE
________________________________
INVITED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS

Professor Lars Bejder, Murdoch University, Cetacean Research Unit, Australia

Dr. Asha De Vos, Post-doctoral scholar, University of California, Santa Cruz

Dr. Len Thomas, University of St. Andrews, Scotland

IMPORTANT DATES

Abstract and workshop submission deadline: 13 January 2017 (23:45 CET)

Early registration deadline: 15 March 2017 (23:45 CET)

Video abstract submission deadline: 1 March 2017 (23:45 CET)

Late registration deadline and: 1 April 2017 (23.45 CET)

MORE INFORMATION<http://www.europeancetaceansociety.eu/conference/31st-annual-conference-denmark>

Click above

[http://www.europeancetaceansociety.eu/sites/default/files/banner/ECS_logo_F_0.jpg]